Farve Doesn't Need A Walker...Yet

2690700258_69ab64bc7d

Brett Farve became the first quarterback in NFL history Saturday to defeat all 32 teams in the league. Leaving is team of 16 years for last. Evidently all the hype behind whether or not he could still play the game was of no concern to Farve as he threw for 271 yards and 3 touchdown passes. He also went 24 for 31 with no turnovers. The man is still simply phenomenal. It was reported today that the game set new heights for "Monday Night Football" with over 21.8 million viewers. Shattering the previous record set by the Philadelphia Eagles vs. the Dallas Cowboys of 18.6 million viewers.

With the victory the Vikings move on to a 4-0 record and are beginning to make a very impressive name for themselves throughout the NFL.  As stated by Favre himself, "It's why I play the game. It was fun. It never gets old to me, even though I do."

4 thoughts on “Farve Doesn't Need A Walker...Yet

1. I am happy that Brett Favre is having a great year. He had a lot of people criticize him when he decided to return, but it is good to see the almost 40 year old legend have one of his best years in his career. I am happy for him and he has a legitimate chance to win the MVP award.

2. With the victory the Vikings move on to a 4-0 record and are beginning to make a very impressive name for themselves throughout the NFL. As stated by Favre himself, "It's why I play the game. It was fun. It never gets old to me, even though I do."